All Is Revealed- Is There a Cure For Hemorrhoids?
Article by Helen Moss
We shall examine both the ‘traditional’ cures for hemorrhoids and the more natural remedies in greater depth below. Consideration should be given however, that if one’s hemorrhoid problem lasts longer than approximately seven days then medical advice should be sought.
The management of more severe cases can be difficult, in order for the condition not to worsen, it may be necessary to visit a proffesional in this field.
Traditional hemorrhoid Treatments
There are several traditional hemorrhoid treatments which can be used to help cure your hemorrhoids. Practising implementation of the traditional hemorrhoid treatments could not be easier, more over they can be used comfortably from your own home. Traditional cures for hemorrhoids include:
– Alleviating the Suspected Cause for hemorrhoids: The main cure for hemorrhoids is identified in the act of discovering the cause of the hemorrhoid formations. Needing to strain, for example, due to constipation, could be the cause for the aggravated hemorrhoids. Constipation then becomes a factor that needs to be addressed in order to heal the hemorrhoidal problem. Laxitives are not a long term answer. Increasing one’s water consumption along with fibre intake would be encouraged to alleviate constipation.
– The Use of Icepacks: The use of icepacks helps in alleviating issues with pain, but it also assists in alleviating swelling as well.
– The Use of Over-the-Counter Creams: Creams are inexpensive and can be applied topically to the affected area to minimize itchiness and swelling. Hemorrhoidal conditions will disappear when the affected area becomes less aggravated.
– The Use of a hemorrhoid Cushion: The use of a hemorrhoid cushion makes it a bit easier to sit down in comfort while one is dealing with hemorrhoids. To make the point again, the aim is to minimise local irritation of the area in order that the problematic hemorrhoids can heal and disappear.
All Natural hemorrhoid Treatments
When seeking a cure for hemorrhoids many people like to go the all natural route. Changes to one’s eating habits are ceratainly one of the most successfull ways to treat the aggravated hemorrhoids. Plenty of berries, fruits, vegetables and drinking water daily will help you heal those problematic hemorrhoids. Implementing these changes to one’s eating habits will also discourage the future onset of hemorrhoids. Of course, there are other all natural treatments for hemorrhoids which include things like:
– Using Apple Cider Vinegar: In order to treat hemorrhoids an individual can consume a couple of teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in water at least three times a day. Hemorrhoidal conditions will be improved by the consumption of this beverage, the other benefit is the detoxification process of the body is encouraged.
– Using Calomel Lard: A teaspoon of Calomel Lard can be warmed, placed on cotton, and applied topically to the affected anorectal region. Whilst ‘over the counter’ creams can work quickily, this entirely natural treatment works equally well.
– Using Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a liquid and it can be applied topically to the affected region for hemorrhoid relief. This particular treatment is perfect for addressing issues with bleeding hemorrhoids as well.
About the Author
Are you looking for ways to get rid of your hemorrhoids quickly? If you are then you should check out the Treatment for Hemorrhoids website for all the latest methods of getting rid of this problem for good.